Say Hello to guaranteed, no hassle Payroll!
Now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There’s nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.
No more IRS penalties!
Did you know that each year, 1 out of 3 small businesses pays a penalty to the IRS?
With our payroll service, you’ll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount.
Accurate payroll you can count on!
We complete your federal and state payroll filings for you, including 941/944 quarterly forms, year-end 940 forms, and W-2’s.
All of your payroll information will be maintained and available: employee records, past pay stubs, tax filings, and records of tax payments.
You and your employees will be pleased!
Paychecks can be electronically deposited into employee bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service. Your employees will appreciate Direct Deposit. No more trips to the bank. We also provide professional pay stubs detailing the current as well as year-to-date withholdings, vacation and sick time.
All common pay types are supported.
Voluntary deductions are also handled, such as insurance, retirement plans, and many others.
Employees vs Contractors: What's a business to do?
We can help you understand the IRS rules regarding payroll processing so you can decide what is best for your company. Here are just some things to consider:
- Worker loyalty may improve productivity.
- Multiple roles performed by worker may increase work flow and can be easier to coordinate projects.
- Control over payroll pay rate.
- Control over work performed.
- Gross payroll wages are an expense deduction.
- Company paid payroll taxes are an expense deduction.
- No health benefits required.
- No payroll taxes.
- Less insurance to pay (still must pay workers compensation).
- Work on demand. Company has flexibility to add or subtract projects as needed.
- Company doesn't have to supervise work being performed.
- Misclassification Penalty: If you make an error in classifying an employee as an independent contractor, you may be liable for employment tax, interest, and penalty.